Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Dogs and more dogs.....

     I have not written about my Siberian Husky I got from Chapin Burgess. He was under 40 pounds when I got him. Can we say neglect? I thought so. He hangs in around 55 pounds and immediately decided he loved living inside. He loves everybody, and loves to go to places and he greets folks like he is your long lost friend he hasn't seen in years.  He and Jolene are bonded.  Both dogs love to ride. The get in the back seat of the car and curl up. The rarely even look at the scenery going by. They just love to ride.  They love going to Tractor Supply. 

Now I have a foster dog who resides in my foster kennel outside. He is from the Newberry Shelter. 1 year old  Black lab, some Border Collie and tad of GSD maybe. He is 1 year old and still wide open. He loves to be with people, but he has never been taught any manners.  Pictures on my facebook page, and Newberry County Animal and Care...................... 

No comments: